[Efficacy and Function of Shoumei Tea]_Benefits_Necessary
The main origin of Shoumei Tea is Fujian, which is a tea with a lot of benefits to the human body.
Shoumei tea is a kind of cold tea, which can effectively clear heat and detoxify, remove fire, etc., especially the older Shoumei tea is a good medicine for treating children with high fever; Shoumei tea also contains vitamin A, which is helpful to improveStrength; friends who smoke often can also drink Shoumei tea, which can effectively protect the liver.
Let’s introduce its efficacy and role in detail below.
Efficacy and role of Shoumei Tea: 1. The ancient books related to clearing heat: Shoumei Tea is cold in nature and has obvious rhino horn effect. It is a holy medicine for measles.
It has the functions of clearing heat and detoxifying.
Especially the aged Shoumei Tea, which can cure the fire, is regarded as an antipyretic medicine for treating high fever in children in Vietnam.
2. The results of eyesight research show that the content of vitamin a in Shoumei tea is extremely high. After being absorbed by the body, it can be quickly converted into vitamin a, which can help relieve vision and prevent night blindness and dry eye disease.
Friends who often use computers or watch TV may wish to drink more Shoumei tea.
3, liver-protecting Shoumei tea tea flavonoids natural substances, these components can accelerate the rapid decomposition of acetaldehyde, the metabolite of ethanol, reduce the damage to the liver by ethanol, is the best tea to protect the liver.
Those who regularly smoke and drink are advised to drink more.
4. Anti-inflammatory Shoumei tea contains a large amount of tea polyphenols, which has significant inhibitory and killing effects on pathogenic bacteria and viruses.
In addition, trauma, skin peeling, inflammation, etc., using thick Shoumei eyebrow tea rinse, can also have significant anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects.
5. In addition to the other nutritional ingredients inherent in tea, Shoumei Tea also contains active enzymes.
Long-term intake of Shoumei Tea can increase lipase activity in the body, effectively inhibit the secretion of insulin, thereby reducing and balancing the effect of blood sugar.
In general, Shoumei Tea has health effects such as clearing heat, eyesight, protecting the liver, anti-inflammatory, and lowering blood sugar.
In addition, often drinking Shoumei Tea can also refresh and reduce blood pressure, and help digestion and other functions.
Shoumei tea grade Shoumei tea is commonly called Gongmei tea.
According to different producing areas, picking standards and processing techniques, Shoumei tea can be divided into special grade, first grade, second grade, and third grade.
1. Super Shoumei Tea, Super Shoumei Tea, leaves are young and tender, fat and plump, the ropes are even, tightly rolled as the eyebrows are not broken; the color is gray green or dark green, and the aroma is very fresh.
After brewing, the soup color is light yellow, very translucent, and tastes sweet and mellow.
2. The first-grade Shoumei tea is a first-grade Shoumei tea, with leaves Zhang Shangnen, showing a heart full of vigor, strips and rolls are slightly spread and evenly broken, and are broken; most of them are dark green, and the aroma is more pure.
After soaking, the soup is orange-yellow and clear, and it tastes slightly sweet and mellow.
3. Second-level Shoumei Tea Second-level Shoumei Tea, the leaves are slightly thick and old, showing the slightest, the strips are still even and broken, there are broken pieces; generally dark green or yellow-green, the color is more mixed, the aroma is pure.
After brewing with boiling water, the soup color is dark yellow or reddish, and the taste is strong and slightly mellow.
4, third-grade Shoumei tea, third-grade Shoumei tea, leaves are thick and old, white sparsely exposed, the cord is slightly rolled, still uniform and broken; the color is yellow and green, and the aroma is a bit dull.
After soaking, the soup is dark yellow and red, with a slightly strong or bland taste.